Tuesday, July 1, 2008

June Book List

Young Adult
Fablehaven, by Brandon Mull
The Wizard Heir, by Cinda Williams Chima *
The Battle of the Labyrinth, by Rick Riordan
The Time Thief, by Linda Buckley-Archer
Water Keep, by J. Scott Savage
Evil Genius, by Catherine Jinks
The Adoration of Jenna Fox, by Mary E. Pearson *
Day of the Djnn Warriors, by PB Kerr
Lizzie Bright and the Buckminister Boy, by Gary D. Schmidt

Adult
Touchstone, by Laurie R. King

* = a favorite

So, the goal this month was to review every book that I read. I almost made it - Water Keep actually has a review written, but I'm going to wait a few days to publish it. That leaves Day of the Djinn Warriors and Lizzie Bright unwritten. I finished both of those within the last two days, and I just couldn't get a review written in time. I actually finished Lizzie Bright at about midnight last night, so maybe it should be on the July list :) I might try to get those written up in the next few days though. We'll see how it goes.

No comments: