Tuesday, July 29, 2008

My Most Favorite Books

So, I recently figured out that I have only reviewed one of my most favorite books for this site. Mostly that's because I only review books as I read them, and I read all the others listed before starting the blog. But, it does make sense to take the time to review the books at the very most top of my favorite list (I have lots and lots of favorites), so I will try to do that over the next little while.
In the mean time here's the list (in no particular order), including a link to the one that I have reviewed:

To Kill a Mockingbird, by Harper Lee
The Invention of Hugo Cabret, by Brian Selznick
Moo Baa La La La, by Sandra Boynton
The Book Thief, by Markus Zusak
Inkheart, by Cornelia Funke
The Tale of Despereaux, by Kate DiCamillo

What are some of your most favorite books? Ones that you can read over and over and love no matter what anyone else says?

1 comment:

Laura H said...

Glad your going to do that.