Thursday, January 1, 2009

December Book List

Early Reader
Geronimo Stilton: Cat and Mouse in a Haunted House, by Geronimo Stilton (audio book)

Geronimo Stilton: I'm too Fond of my Fir!, by Geronimo Stilton (audio book)

Middle Reader

The Bizarre Bouquets: an Enola Holmes Mystery, by Nancy Springer
The Enchanted Castle, by E. Nesbit (audio book)
The Mouse and the Motorcycle, by Beverly Cleary (audio book)
The Candy Shop War, by Brandon Mull
The Boy Who Dared, by
Susan Campbell Bartoletti *
The Penderwicks, by Jeanne Birdsall *
The London Eye Mystery
, by Siobhan Dowd

Young Adult
Inkdeath, by Cornelia Funke
The Swan Maiden, by Heather Tomlinson
The Bronze Bow, by Elizabeth George Speare
Madapple, by Christina Meldrum
The Ranger's Apprentice: The Ruins of Gorlan, by John Flannagan (audio book) (re-read) *

Adult Fiction
Death of a Red Heroine
, by Qui Xiaolong
Memorial Day, by Vince Flynn

Non Fiction

The Last Lecture
, by Randy Pausch and Jeffrey Zaslow

Night, by Elie Wiesel

* = a favorite

2 comments:

Kim said...

That's a lot of books. Were you able to read all those during the busy month of December? I'm impressed.

KT said...

I did read all of those in December. We were snowed in (everything was closed or canceled - even church!), so I had a bunch of extra time on my hands. I'm not really sure why I didn't review more actually...