Friday, June 20, 2008

Win ALL of Stephenie Meyer's books


not from me though :)

So, I've debated about whether I should post about this. I'm not a huge Twilight fan (you can read my review here), and while I might finish that series once the final book is published this summer, I don't really feel the need to own her books.

But, I know several people that read this blog really like Stephenie Meyer, and I don't know if they read Maw Books Blog, so I thought I would mention it for their sakes.

Natasha (over at Maw's) is having a mega Stephenie Meyer giveaway. Five winners will win a copy of The Host and a few little things along with it, and one grand-prize winner will win Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse, and The Host by Stephenie Meyer, a I Heart Ian button, a I Heart Jared button, a Twilight Lexicon Magnet, and a t-shirt of your choice from the Twilight Lexicon Shop. There are lots of ways to enter and you have until June 30th to do so. For full details, check out Maw's blog here.

PS. I do realize that this post could be counted as an entry for the contest, but I don't count it as such.

No comments: