A Crooked Kind of Perfect, by Linda Urban (re-read) *
- Fantastically wonderful
- my least favorite Sammy to date - she was just so reckless it made me crazy.
- This is more like the Sammy I know and love :)
Story of a Girl, by Sara Zarr
- I found it difficult to relate to Deanna, but it was an alright read
The Actor and the Housewife, by Shannon Hale
The Thirteenth Tale, by Diane Setterfiel
- it was ok, a bit long though
The Color Code, by Taylor Hartman
- too long and one-size-fits all, but somewhat amusing none-the-less
So, this month pretty much sucked for reading/reviewing. But! We've finished moving, have the internet back up, and I stole lots books from my sister-in-law, so things are definitely looking up for August.